A hill resort hotel amidst a pine forest
|Location||Accommodation||Dining||Facilities & Recreation||Adventure Activities & Treks|
|Adventure Package||Honeymoon Pkg||School & College Groups||Corporate Offsites||Team Building Programs|
|Adventure Activities, Treks and Village Visit|
Park Woods Shoghi offers many adventure activities under the supervision of certified, trained and experienced in-house adventure instructors while maintaining high safety standards and using the best quality of equipment. Exciting for tentative first timers and a great education for children. The adventure activities also form part of team building, self development and leadership workshops, outbound training and OBT Programs for corporate companies.
|All adventure activities are available within the verdant Parkwoods Campus:
► Rappelling (45 feet), Rock Climbing (30 feet), Valley Crossing.
► Guided Forest Hikes and Night Treks. Learn More >>
► Village Walk - Hike through forested hillsides and have tea at a rural dwelling and visit their farm. Learn More >>
Woods At Shoghi #InnerJourney"
Rock Climbing and Rappelling
Rock Climbing up a 30 feet rock face
"Climbing may be hard,
but it's easier than growing up." - Ed Sklar
"Park Woods At Shoghi #DefyGravity"
Descent down a 45 feet natural rock face
Forest Treks from Park Woods
"Park Woods At Shoghi
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path
and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
1. Obstacle Course – Anji Meadow - Reception - 1 Hr. Terrain with gradual to steep slopes through forested and grassy hill sides with some of the walking on a link road.
2. Reception–Lachog Meadow- Crusher Road– Paughat– Reception- 1 hr.
3. Reception- Paughat- Railway Track- Shalaghat Trek - 2.5 Hrs. Steep uphill climb through densely forested trails. Great views from Shalaghat hilltop.
4. Reception – Anji Village – Kot village – Bodhan village – River/Shiv Temple - Full Day. Terrain with gradual to steep slopes through forested and grassy hill sides and small grazing pastures with most of the walking through small villages and fields.
5. Taradevi Temple/Peak Trek - Full day. Drive till Trekking point. Steep 2-3 hour climb through dense rhododendron and oak forests. Amazing 360 degree views from Taradevi top.
Village Visit and Tea in a Village Home
|Take time off to visit Anji Village near Park
Woods Shoghi. |
It is an invigorating half an hour walk.
The terrain meanders through gradual pine forested slopes
and grassy hill sides.
|Ashok will host you over tea. Besides vegetables, his family also grows flowers and mushrooms to sell. Don't miss out on visiting their cow shed. |
With government subsidy they now have a pucca house and a solar panel.
The evening ambiance is lovely as the sun sets over the valley.
The kiss of life!
On to the trapeze?
Commando Rope Walk
The tightrope walkers just don't have the top rope and the safety carabineer!
Crossing across on the Tree Bridge
Shortcut to civilization?
A prelude to perfecting life's balancing act!
PARK WOODSVillage Paughat, Shoghi,
~ Facilities and Recreation
~ Adventure Activities & Treks
~ Tariff and Packages|
~ Activity Package
~ Honeymoon Package
~ Corporate Offsites
~ Team Building Programs
~ Student Group Packages
Woods, India. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced without permission.